As employees under the roof of Flokser Group; in line with the principle of “Preventing all occupational accidents and diseases” in technical leather, suede, fabric and polyurethane production, in order to ensure a Safe and Healthy working environment, it’s our responsibility to establish, operate and continously develop the Worker Health and Safety Management System.
In this context;
We ensure below actions are to be carried out and followed
- Setting, reviewing and tracing the performance of goals of OHS System
- Abiding by and keeping up to date with the current applicable OHS regulations, laws, directives and standards
- İdentifying current/potential hazards which may cause occupational accidents and diseases and conducting risk assessments
- Planning and realizing corrective and preventive actions needed to eliminate and/or minimize the identified risks and ensuring and managing the continous systematic development of the system
- Assessing the hazards, risks and effects of new products, facilities and processes by means of Worker Health and Safety
- Effectively using internal and external communication channels and carrying out training and awareness raising activities in order to ensure stakeholders of all levels to participate in Worker Health and Safety activities
- Making required collaborations with our service provider sub-contractors and manufacturers in order to eliminate and/or minimize the effects of OHS hazards and risks of the jobs they carry out
- Planning and conducting emergency actions plans in order to prevent possible emergency situations arise
And guarantee the continous development of Worker Health and Safety goals and performance.