In coagulation phase, a cellular cross-section structure is obtained through coagulation of polyurethane resin on fabric in a non-solvent system for polymer. Because this structure is soft and plumpy and very similar to real leather this is a preferred manufacturing method.
Under Flokser Chemistry there are several polyurethane resins with desired hardness, chemical and physical durability that are suitable for every technical leather sector.
- Look: Clear
- Viscosity: 140.000-180.000 cP (25 °C)
- Solid matter: 30-36 %
- %100 modulus: 30-100 kgf/cm2
- %200 modulus: 50-150 kgf/cm2
- %300 modulus: 100-200 kgf/cm2
- Strength at break: 300-500 kgf/cm2
- Stretch at break: 40-600 mm