Polyurethane systems consisting of polymyx and isocyanate, with 38-44 kg/m3 application density, used in cold-chamber panel manufacturing in cooling industry, that can be applied in discontinue presses and in B1, B2 and B3 incombustibility class according DIN 4102 standard.
- Mix proportion: Polymyx/isocyanate 100/125-155
- Creaming time: 8-15
- Gelling time: 28-32
- Touchable time: 38-46
- Free rise density: kg/m3 45-65
- Mould density: kg/m3 33-45
- Incombustibility: DIN 4102 B1, B2 ve B3
- Dimensional stability: % < 1
- Thermal conductivity coefficient: W/mK 0.022-0.024
- Compressive strength: N/mm2 0.25-0.35
- Closed cell ratio: % 90-95
You can use the form below to request all questions, suggestions and suggestions.