Polyurethane systems used to provide heat insulation and strengthen the durability in blinds and shutter systems of houses, offices and parking areas.
- Mix proportion: Polymyx/isocyanate 100/140160
- Creaming time: sec. 8-15
- Gelling time: sec. 18-35
- Touchable time: sec. 22-45
- Free rise density: kg/m3 45-55
- Mould density: kg/m3 50-60
- Incombustibility: DIN 4102 B3
- Dimensional stability: % < 0.5
- Thermal conductivity coefficient: W/mK 0.022-0.024
- Compressive strength: N/mm2 0.30-0.35
- Closed cell ratio: % 90-95
You can use the form below to request all questions, suggestions and suggestions.