Polyurethane systems used in insulation of pipes of sectional heating-cooling, underground and onground vapor transfers, geothermal energy, liquidified gasses (LNG, LPG etc.), fire lines, petroleum and transfer of all chemical flows.
- Mix proportion: Polymyx/isocyanate 100-160
- Creaming time: 35-45
- Gelling time: 160-180
- Touchable time: 300-350
- Free rise density: kg/m3 38-40
- Mould density: kg/m3 60-80
- Incombustibility: DIN 4102 B3
- Dimensional stability: % < 0.5
- Thermal conductivity coefficient: W/mK 0.022-0.024
- Compressive strength: N/mm2 0.20-0.30
- Closed cell ratio: % 90-95
You can use the form below to request all questions, suggestions and suggestions.