Polyurethane systems used for heat, water and sound insulation purposes in roof, front, reverse ceiling and floors of buildings and in B1-B2 incombustibility class according to DIN 4102 standard.
- Mix proportion: Polymyx/isocyanate 100/110-150
- Creaming time: 5-7
- Gelling time: 8-10
- Touchable time: 10-12
- Free rise density: kg/m3 10-36
- Mould density: kg/m3 12-44
- Incombustibility: DIN 4102 B1, B2
- Thermal conductivity coefficient:W/mK 0.022-0.024
- Compressive strength:N/mm2 0.20-0.30
- Closed cell ratio: % 90-95
You can use the form below to request all questions, suggestions and suggestions.