In Flokser, by manufacturing bag products, we are preparing specially designed collections that follow global trends, that are consistent with current trends and that create a difference in the final product. We are aware that the best method of questioning trends is to follow this field meticulously. Therefore, we are providing services in this field by merging the estimations of fashion researchers on colours, fabrics and patterns, which may become fashionable in next seasons, under the most suitable product infrastructure.
In addition to following trends related with our products, we are providing products that make a difference in the market by combining different techniques in our products. In this direction, our aim is to ensure that our clients also make a difference by using our special collections because we are well aware that winning may only be achieved by establishing a good collaboration.
We develop our new products, which are based on PVC and textile based technical leather, by making searches in R & D, raw materials and markets in order to provide services to the bag sector. We are aware that this objective may only be achieved by making investment in R & D and production technologies. We aim to provide the highest quality service to our clients thanks to our integrated production facility, our technologies and our production capacity.
In our approach to providing services to the bag sector, there are products, which design for providing functional benefits to our clients. We are providing to our clients our product groups, which do not require using any internal lining, which are comfortable in terms of their physical specifications, and which have colours and patterns that may attract the interest of end users visually. We design all our leather artificial (sentetic) products for manufacturing bags, which are knitted and woven and which are made of suede and microfiber etc., in consideration of the appearance and form that they provide to bags from the perspective of our clients. Products that we design are used in various areas, such as bags, belts, wallets, suitcases, accessories and etc.
1) STORAGE CONDITIONS
- Products must be stored in areas that are not subject to any moisture and direct sunlight, and must be kept away from any source of heat.
- Packaged balls must be maintained vertically. In case they have to be stored on top of each other, it is advised to not to overload and to not to keep them waiting for a long time.
- In case products are carried by forklift or by other methods, care must be shown, and measures must be taken in order to preventitfrom being damaged due to shocks. The external package is only meant to prevent the product from getting dirty and dusty.
- No interference must be made by sharp objects while taking products out of their packages.
- First visual control must be made after thedelivery of the product and before taking products to the storage area. In case any non-conformity is determined relative customer representative must be contacted. Returned products that are delivered 30 days from return date are not accepted
- Product labeling details are as follows. Pay attention to the colour code and other data available on the label. Tone differences may occur production process. Therefore, it is advised to use and sell the product according to lot sequence.
2) ISSUES THAT MUST BE CONSIDERED BEFORE AND AFTER USE
a) Before Use
- Manufacturers/wholesalers must request information on the contents and specifications of products in order to make product design according to the characteristic structures of final products.
- It may cause unwanted reactions when the product is used with different types of materials. (dyeing, vomiting, hardening, opdacity, giare, etc.) Before mass production, prototype should be done and tested.
- Initial visual controls must be made before performing any operations with prod- ucts. Mass production must not be initiated before making studies on samples and before verifying whether final products’ satisfy test values. Returned prod- ucts, which are processed and cut, are not accepted.
- Sewing must be performed by selecting suitable needle, thread and machinery in a way to not to deteriorate the physical structure of the product. Production must be initiated by making sample seams and after making seam and rupture controls.
- Light and dark coloured products must not be used in combination against any risks that may occur in the future. Also, they must not be used with different iypes of materials, fastness value of which you are certain (fabric, denim and accessories etc.).
- Tone differences may occur between lots due to process conditions. Same lots must be used together during usage. Separation of lot data available on labels is explained in the storage conditions section in detail
- ln the case of productions made by using adhesive, it must be ensured that adhesive is not overused, and solvent is not used by being evaporated. Excessive amount of adhesive or solvent causes peeling, chipping and deformation on product surfaces.
b) After Use
- Measures must be taken against damages that may occur during storage and handling of products.
- Packaging procedures must be performed in a way to prevent products from being broken, causing tracks, adhering and being damaged. Various protective materials must be put between products, such as paper etc. Do not overload packages in order to prevent them from making pressure to each other. We hereby notify that products that have tracks due to such situations may not be corrected.
- Packaged products must not be kept in boxes for a long time. Do not keep packages in hot and humid environments.
- Users shall be liable for any defects that may occur due to process and person- al use during usage of the product.
- Please ask from your supplier to provide you Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for the product in order to determine the washing instructions for the product and to share the same with end consumers. Washing instruction varies for every prod- uct.
3) CLEANING & CARE
- Any stains, residuals or wetness that may occur on the surface of the product must be removed by a vacuum or absorbent rag immediately. Then, relative product must be wiped gentiy by a damp cloth or by water soluble chemicals (Ph-neutral,non-alcoholic and soft soap) immediately. Wiped surfaces must not be left wet and moist.
- Washing instructions are determined individualIy for each product. Procedures must be performed according to washing instructions determined on labels. Washing and dry cleaning must not be performed as long as it is not determined on labels.
- Wet and moist leather must be dried by being suspended and by natural methods without using any heat sources, such as hair driers, irons and heaters etc.
- Various products may deteriorate the surface of products, such as concentrated cleaners, detergents, xylene based solvents, alcohol, cologne and acetone. Users shall be liable Tor any damages that may source from usage of such cleaners.
- Products must be prevented from being in contact with various types of fabrics, accessories or materials for a long time as they are being used and stored. Impurities that are available on such type of materials may cause migra- tion. Set-in stains may occur as a result of any increase in moist and temperature levels in particular.
- Keep your clothes, shoes, bags or accessories that are made of our products in breathing covers, in areas that are not subject to any heat and moisture, and that are ventilated properly, and without folding the same and in a way to not to cause any tracks.
- Use/wear your products by protecting the same from various chemicals, such as hair sprays, perfumes and colognes etc.
As a Flokser, we contribute to the prevention of waste with the usage of chemicals that are environmentally friendly and not harmful to human health by adapting to the needs of the developing world with the principle of sustainability. With the efficient use of resources, we reflect our respect to the environment, humanity, future generations and ourselves on all our products.
Breaking a new ground, Flokser has taken the first step in the production of environmentally friendly products with Bio content its BIOGEN products. Bio-based products produced with the polymers obtained from waste plant roots and leaves are documented in accredited laboratories after their bio content are determined.
With its new generation technical leather production, Flokser continues to add value to life with high quality standards, eco-friendly and sustainable growth to meet the needs of the changing world.
- Is the artificial leather bag waterproof?
The artificial leather bag is waterproof. But you must specify this when placing orders because water-permeable artificial leather is also available.
- Is the artificial leather washable?
Washing instructions vary from product to product. Ask for washing instructions for the leather you use.
- Can I find soft artificial leather?
We have soft-touch PU and PVC artificial leathers.
- Where can I find artificial leather with the crocodile and snake texture?
Our company produces the artificial leather with the crocodile and snake texture.
- What are the companies producing artificial leather for bags in Gedikpaşa?
You can find our Flokser-made artificial leather in many wholesalers in Gedikpaşa. We also have a regional directorate in İstanbul’s “Saraçlar” industrial site. We would like to welcome you to our Flokser Marmara Regional Directorate for any product requests.
- What are the companies producing artificial leather for bags in Işıkkent?
You can find our Flokser-made artificial leather in many wholesalers in Işıkkent. We also have a regional directorate in İzmir’s “Karabağlar” industrial site. We would like to welcome you to our Flokser Aegean-Marmara Regional Directorate for any product requests.
- What are the companies producing artificial leather for briefcases?
As Flokser Textile, we produce PU (Polyurethane), PVC artificial leather for briefcase.
- What are the companies producing artificial leather for backpacks?
As Flokser Textile, we produce PU (Polyurethane), PVC artificial leather for backpacks.
- What are the companies producing artificial leather for make-up bags?
As Flokser Textile, we produce PU (Polyurethane) and PVC artificial leather for make-up bags.
- What are the companies producing artificial leather for laptop bags?
As Flokser Textile, we produce PU (Polyurethane) and PVC artificial leather for laptop bags.
- What are the companies producing artificial leather for notebook bags?
As Flokser Textile, we produce PU (Polyurethane) and PVC artificial leather for notebook bags.
- What are the companies producing artificial leather for promotional bags?
As Flokser Textile, we produce PU (Polyurethane), PVC artificial leather for promotional bags.