In Flokser, we offer quality to our clients in the carpet sector by producing PVC non-slip carpet base products. Our products, which have a grip that provides a non-slip surface and which are provided in various thicknesses, weights and widths, from which you may select by quality and intended use, are manufactured in any colour and pattern you wish. We aim to support your designs by offering any product in any width you wish, as well as non-slip carpet bases, which we produce on our wide production line and use of which are extremely practical. We facilitate your production by our non- slip carpet bases, which may be used very easily during carpet production process.
Our PVC non-slip carpet base products are produced in widths, thicknesses and weights required by our clients. Our products are suitable to undergo hotmelt, flame and film lamination processes. We ensure that carpets grip the floor by providing non-slip grip, and your carpets will look fuller thanks to its thickness that may be manufactured in any size.
1) STORAGE CONDITIONS
- Products must be stored in areas that are not subject to any moisture and direct sunlight, and must be kept away from any source of heat.
- Packaged balls must be maintained vertically. In case they have to be stored on top of each other, it is advised to not to overload and to not to keep them waiting for a long time.
- In case products are carried by forklift or by other methods, care must be shown, and measures must be taken in order to preventitfrom being damaged due to shocks. The external package is only meant to prevent the product from getting dirty and dusty.
- No interference must be made by sharp objects while taking products out of their packages.
- First visual control must be made after thedelivery of the product and before taking products to the storage area. In case any non-conformity is determined relative customer representative must be contacted. Returned products that are delivered 30 days from return date are not accepted
- Product labeling details are as follows. Pay attention to the colour code and other data available on the label. Tone differences may occur production process. Therefore, it is advised to use and sell the product according to lot sequence.
2) ISSUES THAT MUST BE CONSIDERED BEFORE AND AFTER USE
a) Before Use
- Manufacturers/wholesalers must request information on the contents and specifications of products in order to make product design according to the characteristic structures of final products.
- It may cause unwanted reactions when the product is used with different types of materials. (dyeing, vomiting, hardening, opdacity, giare, etc.) Before mass production, prototype should be done and tested.
- Initial visual controls must be made before performing any operations with prod- ucts. Mass production must not be initiated before making studies on samples and before verifying whether final products’ satisfy test values. Returned prod- ucts, which are processed and cut, are not accepted.
- Sewing must be performed by selecting suitable needle, thread and machinery in a way to not to deteriorate the physical structure of the product. Production must be initiated by making sample seams and after making seam and rupture controls.
- Light and dark coloured products must not be used in combination against any risks that may occur in the future. Also, they must not be used with different iypes of materials, fastness value of which you are certain (fabric, denim and accessories etc.).
- Tone differences may occur between lots due to process conditions. Same lots must be used together during usage. Separation of lot data available on labels is explained in the storage conditions section in detail
- ln the case of productions made by using adhesive, it must be ensured that adhesive is not overused, and solvent is not used by being evaporated. Excessive amount of adhesive or solvent causes peeling, chipping and deformation on product surfaces.
b) After Use
- Measures must be taken against damages that may occur during storage and handling of products.
- Packaging procedures must be performed in a way to prevent products from being broken, causing tracks, adhering and being damaged. Various protective materials must be put between products, such as paper etc. Do not overload packages in order to prevent them from making pressure to each other. We hereby notify that products that have tracks due to such situations may not be corrected.
- Packaged products must not be kept in boxes for a long time. Do not keep packages in hot and humid environments.
- Users shall be liable for any defects that may occur due to process and person- al use during usage of the product.
- Please ask from your supplier to provide you Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for the product in order to determine the washing instructions for the product and to share the same with end consumers. Washing instruction varies for every prod- uct.
3) CLEANING & CARE
- Any stains, residuals or wetness that may occur on the surface of the product must be removed by a vacuum or absorbent rag immediately. Then, relative product must be wiped gentiy by a damp cloth or by water soluble chemicals (Ph-neutral,non-alcoholic and soft soap) immediately. Wiped surfaces must not be left wet and moist.
- Washing instructions are determined individualIy for each product. Procedures must be performed according to washing instructions determined on labels. Washing and dry cleaning must not be performed as long as it is not determined on labels.
- Wet and moist leather must be dried by being suspended and by natural methods without using any heat sources, such as hair driers, irons and heaters etc.
- Various products may deteriorate the surface of products, such as concentrated cleaners, detergents, xylene based solvents, alcohol, cologne and acetone. Users shall be liable Tor any damages that may source from usage of such cleaners.
- Products must be prevented from being in contact with various types of fabrics, accessories or materials for a long time as they are being used and stored. Impurities that are available on such type of materials may cause migra- tion. Set-in stains may occur as a result of any increase in moist and temperature levels in particular.
- Keep your clothes, shoes, bags or accessories that are made of our products in breathing covers, in areas that are not subject to any heat and moisture, and that are ventilated properly, and without folding the same and in a way to not to cause any tracks.
- Use/wear your products by protecting the same from various chemicals, such as hair sprays, perfumes and colognes etc.
As a Flokser, we contribute to the prevention of waste with the usage of chemicals that are environmentally friendly and not harmful to human health by adapting to the needs of the developing world with the principle of sustainability. With the efficient use of resources, we reflect our respect to the environment, humanity, future generations and ourselves on all our products.
Breaking a new ground, Flokser has taken the first step in the production of environmentally friendly products with Bio content its BIOGEN products. Bio-based products produced with the polymers obtained from waste plant roots and leaves are documented in accredited laboratories after their bio content are determined.
With its new generation technical leather production, Flokser continues to add value to life with high quality standards, eco-friendly and sustainable growth to meet the needs of the changing world.
- What are the dimensions of your non-slip carpets?
We can produce products of all sizes between 145 cm – 200 cm. For all your requests in this range, you can contact our regional directorates in your area.
- What are the thickness measurements of your non-slip Carpets products?
We produce carpets with a thickness of 1.4 mm – 3.50 mm. For your requests for a thickness other than this thickness, you can contact our regional directorates in your area.