In Flokser Tekstil, we are manufacturing, based on our years of experience, Upholstery Technical Leather and Upholstery Technical Fabric for being used on Home & Office Furniture and Home Textile Products in our facility, which has the largest production capacity in Europe and Middle East. We accommodate within our body the test results provided by accredited laboratories, as well as all of the quality certificates required for technical leather.
We are providing products, consistent with the requirements of our clients, with quality rapidly thanks to our local and foreign global sales network in the direction of changing demands of the market. We are meeting all of the requirements of our clients thanks to the innovative works that we perform in our facility, which is the sole state-sponsored design centre in the sector, and we pave the way for fashion and new trends thanks to our products that feel natural. We provide various colour and pattern options by producing waterproof, stain-proof and breathable technical leather while focusing on making attractive designs and providing characteristics similar to genuine leather.
We continue to enhance day by day the way we are perceived in Office and Home textile sectors as a trademark of “Quality and Reliability” by maintaining client satisfaction at optimum level at all times.
In Flokser Tekstil, we enrich our products by using various surfaces on PVC and PU products, such as woven, raschel, knitted, waterjet and coagulated surfaces. Also, we provide services to our clients by developing various surface designs for such surfaces and by creating a variety of upholstery leather and fabric collections. We introduce a variety of patterns to our faux leather products, which we produce by using aforementioned surfaces, in our imprinting, embossing, printing and bronzing finish lines. Also, we provide a series of PVC technical leather and breathable PU technical leather products in wide range of colours to our clients. We offer our various products to our clients, such as crease-free upholstery fabric, easily cleanable – stain-proof technical leather, technical leather with high UV resistance and technical leather resistant to cat-dog scratches etc., and they are used on home and office seats/furniture, bed bases and headboards, kitchens-tables and chairs.
In Flokser Tekstil, we keep stock of our 21 different products in sufficient number of colours within the body of our firm in order to provide services to our clients more rapidly and efficiently in the upholstery faux leather fabric sector. We provide service to our clients in require sizes in the same day.
We offer our products, which are ready for being used on home and office seats, bed bases and headboards, kitchens-tables and chairs, to the service of our clients in a variety of colours and patterns in our joint warehouse.
Suggested areas of use of joint stock products:
Home and office seats: SIN RACHEL-SIN LORIENT-SIN SOLE(K)-SIN SANTANA-SANTA GLORY-SIN ORIENT-SIN ORIENT(M)-SIN VISAGE-ALK BELLO-STN ASPENDOS-KOA FURNISOFT
Bed based and headboards: NW ALVARO-NW SUNNY-PLY SPACE-PLY BELLO-PLY SARTOR
Kitchens-tables and chairs: PLY ELVES-PLY ANCORE-PLY MELO-PLY ARDEN-PLY ARWE
1) STORAGE CONDITIONS
- Products must be stored in areas that are not subject to any moisture and direct sunlight, and must be kept away from any source of heat.
- Packaged balls must be maintained vertically. In case they have to be stored on top of each other, it is advised to not to overload and to not to keep them waiting for a long time.
- In case products are carried by forklift or by other methods, care must be shown, and measures must be taken in order to preventitfrom being damaged due to shocks. The external package is only meant to prevent the product from getting dirty and dusty.
- No interference must be made by sharp objects while taking products out of their packages.
- First visual control must be made after thedelivery of the product and before taking products to the storage area. In case any non-conformity is determined relative customer representative must be contacted. Returned products that are delivered 30 days from return date are not accepted
- Product labeling details are as follows. Pay attention to the colour code and other data available on the label. Tone differences may occur production process. Therefore, it is advised to use and sell the product according to lot sequence.
2) ISSUES THAT MUST BE CONSIDERED BEFORE AND AFTER USE
a) Before Use
- Manufacturers/wholesalers must request information on the contents and specifications of products in order to make product design according to the characteristic structures of final products.
- It may cause unwanted reactions when the product is used with different types of materials. (dyeing, vomiting, hardening, opdacity, giare, etc.) Before mass production, prototype should be done and tested.
- Initial visual controls must be made before performing any operations with prod- ucts. Mass production must not be initiated before making studies on samples and before verifying whether final products’ satisfy test values. Returned prod- ucts, which are processed and cut, are not accepted.
- Sewing must be performed by selecting suitable needle, thread and machinery in a way to not to deteriorate the physical structure of the product. Production must be initiated by making sample seams and after making seam and rupture controls.
- Light and dark coloured products must not be used in combination against any risks that may occur in the future. Also, they must not be used with different iypes of materials, fastness value of which you are certain (fabric, denim and accessories etc.).
- Tone differences may occur between lots due to process conditions. Same lots must be used together during usage. Separation of lot data available on labels is explained in the storage conditions section in detail
- ln the case of productions made by using adhesive, it must be ensured that adhesive is not overused, and solvent is not used by being evaporated. Excessive amount of adhesive or solvent causes peeling, chipping and deformation on product surfaces.
b) After Use
- Measures must be taken against damages that may occur during storage and handling of products.
- Packaging procedures must be performed in a way to prevent products from being broken, causing tracks, adhering and being damaged. Various protective materials must be put between products, such as paper etc. Do not overload packages in order to prevent them from making pressure to each other. We hereby notify that products that have tracks due to such situations may not be corrected.
- Packaged products must not be kept in boxes for a long time. Do not keep packages in hot and humid environments.
- Users shall be liable for any defects that may occur due to process and person- al use during usage of the product.
- Please ask from your supplier to provide you Technical Data Sheet (TDS) for the product in order to determine the washing instructions for the product and to share the same with end consumers. Washing instruction varies for every prod- uct.
3) CLEANING & CARE
- Any stains, residuals or wetness that may occur on the surface of the product must be removed by a vacuum or absorbent rag immediately. Then, relative product must be wiped gentiy by a damp cloth or by water soluble chemicals (Ph-neutral,non-alcoholic and soft soap) immediately. Wiped surfaces must not be left wet and moist.
- Washing instructions are determined individualIy for each product. Procedures must be performed according to washing instructions determined on labels. Washing and dry cleaning must not be performed as long as it is not determined on labels.
- Wet and moist leather must be dried by being suspended and by natural methods without using any heat sources, such as hair driers, irons and heaters etc.
- Various products may deteriorate the surface of products, such as concentrated cleaners, detergents, xylene based solvents, alcohol, cologne and acetone. Users shall be liable Tor any damages that may source from usage of such cleaners.
- Products must be prevented from being in contact with various types of fabrics, accessories or materials for a long time as they are being used and stored. Impurities that are available on such type of materials may cause migra- tion. Set-in stains may occur as a result of any increase in moist and temperature levels in particular.
- Keep your clothes, shoes, bags or accessories that are made of our products in breathing covers, in areas that are not subject to any heat and moisture, and that are ventilated properly, and without folding the same and in a way to not to cause any tracks.
- Use/wear your products by protecting the same from various chemicals, such as hair sprays, perfumes and colognes etc.
As a Flokser, we contribute to the prevention of waste with the usage of chemicals that are environmentally friendly and not harmful to human health by adapting to the needs of the developing world with the principle of sustainability. With the efficient use of resources, we reflect our respect to the environment, humanity, future generations and ourselves on all our products.
Breaking a new ground, Flokser has taken the first step in the production of environmentally friendly products with Bio content its BIOGEN products. Bio-based products produced with the polymers obtained from waste plant roots and leaves are documented in accredited laboratories after their bio content are determined.
With its new generation technical leather production, Flokser continues to add value to life with high quality standards, eco-friendly and sustainable growth to meet the needs of the changing world.
- How can I clean my upholstery artificial leather fabric?
You can reach the related information from the user manual section of our website.
- What are upholstery artificial leather fabric prices?
You can contact our nearest Regional Directorate or you can reach us at email@example.com.
- Where can I buy upholstery artificial leather fabric?
For more information, you can contact our nearest Regional Directorate you can see on the contact tab.
- Do you have patterned upholstery artificial leather products?
As Flokser Textile, we produce patterned upholstery artificial leather products. For more information on our collections, you can contact our nearest Regional Directorate you can see on the contact tab.
- Do you have embroidered upholstery artificial leather?
As Flokser Textile, we produce embroidered upholstery artificial leather products. For more information on our collections, you can contact our nearest Regional Directorate you can see on the contact tab.